Thursday 5 April 2012

New Items in The Furniture Store!

Hiya Jammers .. Did you see the new den items today? You definitely guess an ice item. Yes, you right! But, the ice item shows this is NONMEMBER items!i

  An Ice Block! What a cool item!

And i really discover glitch that really hurts me in the first time :

My den items are disappear, and i can't decorate my den. When you go to your den, the sign isn't "decorate" picture, but the sign is : "den" picture! Unbelievable!
And, i'm walking like a robot then i can't change animals. How dare!


I guess i meet a beta tester .......

Yes, it is true. A nonmember user can wear a member item! Beta tester could get a free membership while Animal Jam turned to system online. Well, there's many beta tester i meet. But perhaps maybe he has many animals?

No, perhaps not.

I was right, ya?


Well, that's all for today! Get the hottest news right from here!

5 comments:

  1. hey i had the same problem with the den items
    is yours fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know beta testers.... Sadly never saw them online ;-;... Thanks for showing us :D! I'm very interested in the beta days.. Wish I played then :U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this post give truly quality information . Really very useful tips are provided here . thank you so much bike club falls church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff.. Do u know anything about like a hole with water in it thats a den item? I cant find it

      Delete
  4. So I can get a beta ice cube, I can't decorate he den and my animals disappear. This was a waste of time

    ReplyDelete