Friday 6 April 2012

The New Assistant!

Hooray! As the results of the poll, i really NEEDED an assistant! Well, this is the new assistant :

milo16! She's my best friend, and wins an award too!
Hmm, the winner of the Weekly Best Friend, Bella, i requested for being my assistant in my blog. But, sadly she can't. Well, she had many blogs, working in Fuzzy Shyivy's too. It's okay, Bella! Keep the good work on the posting!

Sooner, she'll be able to post the postings same like me! Cheer her, Jammers, if she had a mistake! I have the signature for her, already. Okay, this is all for today! Don't forget to answer the polling!

3 comments:

  1. Cool assistant! Be sure to congratulate her for me!
    Thanks for letting me be the Weekly BFF! You are one awesome friend!

    ~Bellanatalie102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I'll tell it to her! Your welcome for Weekly BFF! Thanks very much! You're a PAWsome friend after all!

    ~Frozen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bella know your blog?
    Coolz!
    I want to look at your blog but don't know the name
    So..Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete