Tuesday 10 December 2013

#9 Jamaalidays Daily Gift

Hi Jammers!

Yesterday's Jamaalidays daily gift was an Inflatable Snowman.
It moves on it's own yay! ^-^
It's so cool, right?
Today's Jamaalidays daily gift still not arrived yet, so I'll have to wait a few more hours before I post.
Anyways, have you checked the header blog? Please let me know if it's good or not, I will change it if some of you don't like it, so please leave suggestions for the header in the comments below!

About the music player that was added by Milo, I am so sorry that I have deleted it.
The music player is the cause of the lag, it's annoying for Jammers that have slow connection.

Also, I will be a member tomorrow!
And because some of my old friends didn't play Animal Jam again, I have deleted them because it's a waste of friend list if I didn't delete them.

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! YOU CAN ADD ME ON ANIMAL JAM AS A BUDDY BY SENDING A SPECIAL JAM-A-GRAM. READ ON THE NEXT POST BY ME, AZHURA OR CLICK HERE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE MY BUDDY.

So good luck guys! Read the post, and do it correctly.
I will NOT accept the wrong Jam-A-Gram. If you sent it wrong, you only have 1 chance left to send it again.

Thank you, and keep jamming!
~Azhura~

No comments:

Post a Comment