Saturday 8 February 2014

It's a sad thing.

Hey Jammers!

I probably haven't tell it to you guys, I have a problem when purchasing my third time membership.
 Everything went well until.. the day my membership should expire.
I thought my membership would expire at that day, but it didn't and charges my mom's credit card again.
I was so upset, but my mom said it's okay but she wouldn't let me be a member any more.. Well actually I didn't want to be a member any more :P
So the problem is, I forgot to turn off the Auto Re-new. I didn't even know it would auto re-new like the first time being a member.. Why AJHQ didn't even tell us about the auto re-new update? :(

So..
Please tell me your experience while first time being a member in the comment box below! It could be sad, happy, or maybe scary experience :)
  
Happy Jamming and don't forget to always check for an update!
~Azhura

2 comments:

  1. hmm um well not bad but u can do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im kaiboy674, and i was wondering how i was sent a free aj membership from aj HQ. please reply

    ReplyDelete