Tuesday 11 June 2013

I miss the old Animal Jam

Sup Jammers.

Well, this post isn't really important though, but I want to tell you guys my opinion about Animal Jam.

Now I REALLY REALLY hate Animal Jam. Why?
  • Animal Jam Headquarters prefers members than non-members. They made a diamond for members (I apologize if it's not diamond, because I haven't played AJ in a while), and so many features which is not available for non-members! Even they made pet hamsters available for non-members, I still think it's completely unfair. :(
  • Jammers nowadays is so annoying. Like the new Jammers, they always think they are super cute, super cool, and professional. Speaking of Jammers, some of the professional ones (the ones that has so many rares) is bad. They scammed peoples (but not all of them), and use really bad grammar. I just don't like it when someone's speaking English with a bad grammar..
Example: "wat r chu doin?"

  • They changed almost all of the things at Animal Jam. I think Club Geoz is the only one place that is so old, but once again, they're renovating it! >:(
  • Can't AJHQ make the membership's price go down?
If you agree or disagree with me, please let me know your opinion in the comments below. We'd love to hear opinions from you! And if you're one of those 'annoying' Jammers, no hurt feelings kay! This is just my opinion.
Also please check the new poll at the blog, let me know what should I choose, quitting or staying?

-Azhura

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with yaaaa!!! Jamaa Township is getting crowded because of the Diamond Shop.. you can see it at the map.. But don't quit now.. maybe they're still updates for us non members..
    Well, just wait.. And hope AJHQ will listen to us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for agreeing!
      I asked my friends about Animal Jam and they said it's getting boring just because of that Diamond Shop. Some of them quit, some of them don't. I hope they will make something for non members that isn't available for members..

      Delete
  2. girl i agree iwth u about teh rude jammers but AJ turns most things available for Members because they need to make money
    Im not memeber but im not complaining plus my mom adn dad will never buy me a gift card for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time commenting on this post c:

      I understand that they need to make money, but I am sad that they never make a discount for membership price.
      Just be patient and wait till your mum and dad bought one :)

      Delete
  3. i think your saying the true but some members are mean to me .And about the grammar i am with you some times i can't understand what they say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I am absolutely agree. Sometimes we can't even understand what they said (example: hav u tryed le new game sky high).
      Some members are really mean just because they think they have everything :( but I believe some of they don't.

      Delete
  4. totaly! the new jammers now days are super anoying plus they act like they're all mighty and don't respect the old jammers at all! the old jammers is more expirience than those scumbags *sorry if i trash talk, i'm just really pissed off* the old jammers are a lot smarter and way better... am i right people?!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm VERY late xD but AJHQ removed club geoz. Perfectttt... They want to kill the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boooy... Looking back at this I can tell most of the points are hot garbage.

    ReplyDelete