Friday 8 March 2013

Hey, it's me...

Heyya guys, it's me Milo16 :)
I'm sorry not updating the blog, and like Azhura, we got really lots of work, like :

1.Final Exam!
2.Practice for Exam!
3.Exam!
4.Still, EXAM!
5.School on Saturday-_-

So, I'm still on this blog.... Just, not to much updating, lol, and by the way I'm making a music video! Yes, finally I can make a music video :l, and we are really truly sorry for not updating in a very long time! I'll try update here and at my blog of course ( animaljaminfos.blogspot.com ) Please check it, if you want. So see ya in m next post!

~`Milo16'~

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to say I LOVE your blog!!!! so if you could can you buddy me on animal jam ( my animal jam user: abcqrsabcqrs) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :*
      I will add you as a buddy if I can! :)

      Delete