Thursday 20 December 2012

I guess i'm not quitting!

Hey Jammers!
Azhura is here!

Guess what? I'm not quitting!! YAY!!
Because.. my dad said, do not always play Animal Jam. It means i have to play another games like Transformice, Moshi Monsters, Minecraft, and others! Sometimes we got bored when playing one game only, right?

Sadly, i can't post anything right now. My Animal Jam won't load right now. I wish it will fixed tomorrow..
By the way, we're on holiday season! So we're starting to make music videos again ^^
Prepare to watch our music videos!

Oh yea, i've told you from the older posts that i would give the admins' information. Yea that's right! You'll see the post after this post :)

Thanks to all who supported Animal Jam Secrets from beginning until now.
We always love you :)


Sincerely,
Azhura


4 comments:

  1. Azhura can you add me on animal jam please? :) My user is cv2011 look me up and add me. I seached Azhura and this black out tiger was there.Weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky cause my buddy list is "almost" full and I can add you ;)
      Anyways, my username is not Azhura. Mine is azhura123. Azhura is just my alternative account if my main account got hacked, or banned. I hope this information is clearly and helps you :)

      Delete
  2. Happy your staying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! Thanks to you, Jammers, I can play Animal Jam and keep posting on this blog!

    ReplyDelete