Tuesday 22 May 2012

True Friendship

Hiya Jammers!

Have you ever had a problem with other Jammers? Or you fighting with scammer? I've met someone today.
Her user is IceNinjaZane. You can add her.
In the beginning, she said "Send me rares, the best rare will get my royal garden!". And i was there, and saying : "You're scamming!" The other penguin say it too. Then, my fight with her was unstoppable. In the fight, many peoples said "Stop fighting!". But i haven't finish my problem. I must get back the justice.
And, she tell me to go to the edge of the sky. She said she want to tell me a secret.
After that, i realized, what i did wasn't right. She have a sensitive nature. Then, we became friends.
...And actually, she isn't want to tell people to send rares. Actually, she said wrong sentence!
This is the photo of our togetherness :

And the great news is, i got back my bow! Ahh, i really miss my bow.


If you ever met Infinity (IceNinjaZane), don't hurt her. Actually, she's really kind.
Keep Jamming Around the Jamaa! True Friendship is never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment