Thursday 29 March 2012

Sarepia Forest Glitch - New Update

Do you want to know the Sarepia Forest Glitch? Yes, we will tell to you! Just read the descriptions and the picture below :

Stand in the edge beside the 'Wind Rider' game.



 Click someone's name tag.



 Click beside the edge of theater, where the red arrow points.



While you're running, fast click any games and close it really fast.




Then, you could dance, hop, play, sit, sleep in the slide and fly too!



Yay! Thanks for whis98 for teaching me this glitch.
Hehehe, see you in my next post, i'll searching for Mt.Shiveer glitch!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping me! I'm harrypotter11270, so please friend me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um doesn't work....... for some reason.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really sorry but that glitch and the games trick is no longer working. I will find another glitch later, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for helping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the candy cane mouse ITS SO COOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. it dosent work

    ReplyDelete